MENU

Slide

Sunday, February 18, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! (:

I AM SO HAPPY.
MY PAYCHECK, LIKE FINALLY ARRIVED.
IT WAS LATE FOR 3WEEKS CAN.
so, can't blame me for being so happy right?

i can finally shop, shop, SHOP!
ask me out, okay. (:


i'm sorry shawn, for what happened on v'day.
sorry i wasn't able to meet up as promised ):
so sorry.


ming, trying to entertain me. =XXX
HHAHAHAHAHAHS.

he got me this:



i loved it!
he actually checked my wishlist and went ahead
& bought it.
i'm like super surprised.
but it made me feel so bad,
cos he said it's his v'day present to me.
and again,
sorry ming that i couldn't go out with you either. ):



GAWD. i feel like shit.



i went out with darling gwennie!
we went to Holland V
btw, that is, a cinnamon bun.
and i'm sooooo in loved with it.
super yummy!
that was in Provence,
a bakery/cafe at holland v too.



nutty vicson at subway, plaza singapura.
we went to watch Blood Diamonds,
victor, vicson, jx & me (:
it's nice, but it's sooooo long.
my butt hurts after the movie.
and jx keep nagging at me,
cos i was very restless during the movie,
shift left, shift right.
lie down, sit up.




brandon & his saggy neck.
okay, maaaaybe not saggy.

No comments: